Vintage Jamaica Road maps
- Collins Clear-Type Press/Shell
This map is undated and appears to be from the mid-1950s. The cover. I was unsuccessful getting my high-end panorama stitching package to do a mosaic stitch of the Collins map scans. So here is the northern coast in four maps:
Legend: The initials after a town note whether there is a: PS-Police Station, PO-Post Office, and T-Telephone.
- Esso/General Drafting Co/Jamaica Tourism Board/American Map Corporation
- Insert Maps
- Map covers:
- Texaco/Rand McNally
To be scanned:
- Macmillan Caribbean/Shell
- A new one exists that I don't have and for copyright reasons won't put up. You can find several for sale at eBay. At Amazon.com for this map they have pages for 1999 and 2007 editions.
- International Travel Maps
Return to The History of Early Jamaican Hotels home page
Webmaster: Don Wiss